APET's mission is to reduce populations of unwanted dogs and cats, and to reduce animal cruelty, including neglect and abandonment, through spay/neuter initiatives and education.
We recognize the importance of education and public outreach to foster a sentiment of compassionate, responsible pet ownership.
APET also seeks to expand it SPCA-type shelter to provide refuge and adoption options for a multitude of homeless dogs and cats.
- Increase the number of animals saved and rehomed in Wood County.
- Continue facilitating and promoting Wood County's low-cost spay and neuter program.
- Conduct and/or host educational programs/projects and speak to various area organizations.
- Obtain grants, raise funds, and increase donations to continue our work of keeping animals in a safe and healthy environment.
- Grow our membership program.
Our mission will be ongoing as we strive to broaden our area of impact.
Please volunteer, promote, donate, and get involved. Join us in our mission to succeed!